- Wes is responsible for the personality of the above cow. I started drawing a composition on wood and he happened to be walking by…
- He GRABBED the crayon out of my hand and drew the face on the cow, as well as mountains, the sun, the moon, and the ground… really, everything.
- I was open to this for a couple of reasons. One, we have collaborated before and a friend had just mentioned that he really liked that show, which encouraged me to try again. And two, I hadn’t gotten attached to the painting yet since I had barely started it…
- It’s not done, but see more here.
- Did you know that an ipod will continue playing even if it falls into the toilet? Well, it will.
01 Thursday Mar 2007
I love it! It’s a great idea to collaborate with a child. I’d never even thought of doing that, but now that I do, it seems brilliant. This painting is amazing.
Very cool…Wes is very talented…It should be encouraged!
Good to know about the ipod!
I LOVE the cow!!!
I love this piece so much…and what a wonderful idea…I will have to try this with my five year old…maybe even my three year old.
Great cow, such attitude! Valuable piece of information regarding ipod versus toilet.
I adore the cow too!
Pingback: Happy Birthday, Wes! |