- Above: My boys, about a week ago.
- 2008 Resolutions: I don’t have any! (Never works.) But I do believe that stating intentions is important, and when you say things out loud, they happen.
- I would really like to pursue book illustration more seriously this year.
- We would like to move to Seattle in 2008.
- Get Christer happily married in June!
- Figure out a regular venue to teach art to children… I really miss it.
- Complete the 10 Things project.
I love the photo of your guys! All on their laptops! So fun! Looks alot like my house but my boys are only 2 and 5!
Karine Swenson said:
Fun photo! I think you are right about stating intentions, too. Best of luck to you and the guys in 2008, from all of us here in JT.
That is an awesomely long couch! And red- love it.
I think Wes looks like he’s grown many inches since you last posted a picture of him!