Yesterday I was in tears when Steve came home at lunch: I’m Sick, I Have So Much To Do, Nothing is Getting Done, I’m Way Behind, Those Poor People Waiting For Their Commissions, Etc. Etc.
This is one reason why I love my husband: He hugged me, told me to take a nap and not to do anything else productive the rest of the day. I resisted… “I’m not tired!”… but I did what I was told and laid down. I woke up four hours later. Then I slept a full night last night as well. Hmmm.
I’m still feeling achy and such this morning, but at least I’m well rested. And ready to tackle the day.
I realized that LK had nominated me for a Brilliante Weblog Award… thank you!! (I always like to be “picked,” don’t you?)
Here are the rules, with my comments in blue.
1) Put the logo on your blog. I tried, and couldn’t. I’m a dork.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you. http://gryphonsfeather.typepad.com/
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs. Notes from the Voodoo Cafe, Karine’s Blog, Tara Ross Studios, Fran Meneley, Joyously Becoming, Happy Day Art, and Jane Moore Houghton.
4) Add links to those blogs on yours. Done.
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs. I will do it. I haven’t done it yet, though. I will, though. Just add it to the list.
**** Later: Sorry to be so boring!!!