On Sunday I drove home to Colorado from Phoenix. These photos are taken just outside of Santa Fe, NM.
I promise I didn’t take my eyes off of the road as I snapped these…
… however, I did miss a turn and ended up going an hour and a half out of my way. Since it was already a 13-hour drive you can imagine how unhappy I was to have to backtrack!
- Hurray, the Artfest 2009 Workshop schedule is up!
- Wes starts 8th grade next week… OMG!
- I’ve realized that I LOVE teaching… thank you to all who took my classes!
- I can’t wait to get back into studio mode… this will come after getting Wes back to school and a huge studio clean and garage sale. I need to CLEAR OUT in order to move forward! Do you?
- I’m glad to be back with my boys. And Natalie.
- Steve wondered aloud yesterday if cats are angry at us for trying to copy their fur by wearing clothing.
- This is the wonderful world I inhabit.
- New drawing assignment tomorrow!