Hello! I’ve fallen silent here the last few weeks, a combination of lots going on and also just not feeling I have anything of note to share, both. But here’s a rundown:
- Wes started track so we have an extra “wiped” 13-year-old around the house… plus I’ve noticed his appetite has increased A LOT (lots of extra trips to the store). Go Wes!
- Natalie gave me an inch-long scratch on my finger this morning. She is such a ferocious tiger…
- My hard drive crashed a week or so ago… kind of annoying but strangely freeing as well. Such is life!
- I am fortunate to have recently signed a contract with Rockport/Quarry to write a book, tentatively titled: “Drawing Lab for Mixed Media Artists.” Yay.
- I spent six hours last Sunday painting the front porch of our house… we are trying to get it ready to put on the market June 1st… it’s going soooooooo sloooooooooowly!!!
- I’m working on a few commissioned pieces… here’s part of one!
What is new with you? I hope you are well. Thank you for hanging in there with me!