Have I posted this one before? I did this in the early spring…
Awhile back Catherine Witherell tagged me with the the prompt, which we are supposed to keep answering until we run out of answers:
If you were going to write down the things you were about at this particular moment or day in time, what would they be?
So here goes!
- Right now I am about getting our house ready to sell: touching up paint, pulling weeds, cleaning windows, etc. — every spare moment (except when my body rebels).
- Right now I am about trying to go through 46 years of “stuff” and really weed it out.
- Right now I am about trying to relax amidst the chaos and write a fun book.
- Right now I am about enjoying our last summer in Colorado.
- Right now I am about being grateful that my husband is busy shooting.
- Right now I am about praying a lot that we will make it to Seattle by the end of August.
- Right now I am about being overwhelmed by all my crap.
- Right now I am about reading some classics that I’ve missed (To Kill a Mockingbird and Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde are two).
- Right now I am about appreciating my little cat (whose jungle habitats keep getting destroyed).
- Right now I am about “to-do” lists.
I tag YOU, now, and feel free to write your answers in the comments section if you wish!!