A JOURNAL AND A PURSE
An Online Class with Carla Sonheim
3-Week Session: Feb 4th, 11th and 18th
These journals and purses make GREAT gifts! Join me for a three-week online workshop where you learn how to make a scrap purse and a journal following these “rules”:
- Use recycled or reused fabrics whenever possible (old clothes, thrift-store sheets, yard sale finds, etc…)
- Use whatever color thread is in the machine.
- Embrace imperfections in sewing and execution.
- Don’t plan things out. Let your intuition tell you which fabric/colors/ribbon to put down next.
- Iron? What iron?
- It’s square enough.
Your class fee includes the following:
- Before the class begins, you will receive a link to download four free digital transfer images to use in your projects, if desired (two “girl” and two “animal” designs).
- Each Friday for three weeks you will receive a link to a pdf with clear, easy-to-follow instructions (including photos).
- Special flickr and yahoo groups will be set up for sharing of your designs, questions, conversation, etc. (Or, if you prefer to ask questions privately, I will be fully available by email, too!)
- You may use what you’ve learned to make items to sell at craft shows or from your online shops.
- If you would like to give the class to a friend, just let me know and I will send to you a special gift card via email to print and present to your friend.
Dates: Three Fridays, Feb. 4th, 11th and 18th.