A Silly Limerick
It’s okay to want to be silly,
When day-to-day life can be pilly,
It just takes a word
Or a drawing absurd
To lighten your day willy-nilly!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
It’s that time again… the third installment of “The Art of Silliness” starts in just a few days!
If you’ve been thinking about signing up, but just haven’t been sure, here are the Top Five Reasons that might just tip the (fish) scales:
5. You get to complete activity worksheets, third-grade style.
4. The drawings you create are meant to be silly: not perfect + not stressful = FUN!
3. You can mix metaphors all you want and pretend you did it on purpose.
2. You want to lighten up, in your artwork and your life.
1. January is the PERFECT time for an online class, and it’s just $25!
Hello! The class has officially “started,” but you are welcome to sign up anytime until Feb. 3rd and work at your own pace!