I am writing this after a long drive home over the West Seattle Bridge. Natalie is nearby, making her decisions. Should I nap here or there? Now, or five minutes from now? Should I clean a little something first?
I am working at home today. There are several reasons decided to do this:
• I haven’t felt very productive this week (on the writing of the book) and thought a change of location might help.
• I’m feeling a little tired and chilly today, and the thought of lying in bed most of the day (which I can do and still write, thanks to my laptop), just sounded really good.
• My house needs a good attending to during the in between times. (Laundry, dishes, etc.)
• All my fabric was moved home this summer and I want to start organizing that for one of the chapters.
• I kind of miss my little cat.