(Note: This class is now available as a self-study class)
December 12-16, 2011 November 14-18, 2011
(By request, I’ve moved the class up a few weeks to accommodate the busy holiday season.)
These journals and purses make GREAT gifts! Join me for a one-week online workshop where you learn how to make a scrap purse and a journal following these “rules”:
- Use recycled or reused fabrics whenever possible (old clothes, thrift-store sheets, yard sale finds, etc…)
- Use whatever color thread is in the machine.
- Embrace imperfections in sewing and execution.
- Don’t plan things out. Let your intuition tell you which fabric/colors/ribbon to put down next.
- Iron? What iron?
- It’s square enough.
Your class fee includes the following:
- The Wednesday before class begins, you will receive a link to download four free digital transfer images to use in your projects, if desired (two “girl” and two “animal” designs).
- On Monday, Wednesday and Friday during the week you will receive a link to a pdf with clear, easy-to-follow instructions (including photos).
- A special flickr group will be set up for sharing of your designs, questions, conversation, etc. (Or, if you prefer to ask questions privately, I will be fully available by email, too!)
- You may use what you’ve learned to make items to sell at craft shows or from your online shops.
- If you would like to give the class to a friend, just let me know in the “notes to sellers” box the email I should send the class info to.
Cost: Just $35.00
(email me to sign up: firstname.lastname@example.org)