art class, art class online, art classes online, drawing animals, drawing class, drawing faces, drawing giraffes, figure drawing, online art class, online art classes, online classes winter, online figure drawing, painting animals, painting giraffes, winter online art classes, winter online class, year of the giraffe
I’ve been working hard developing TWO new online classes!
The first one, “Draw! 21 Days Towards Freeing Your Creative Self” is a three-week, video-based class for everyone — all levels encouraged and welcome. Click HERE for all the details for “Draw!”
The second one is called “Year of the Giraffe” and is a long-term, group project exploring a single subject matter and culminating in a ‘zine.
Take this class if you:
- Want to practice your drawing, painting, and observation skills.
- Paper maché is something you’d like to make time for again.
- Think giraffes are one of the coolest creatures ever.
- Don’t necessarily care about giraffes at all, but want to learn to think more creatively in general.
- Want to participate in a year-long group project.