Five Faces I saw yesterday:
- My own, in the mirror. When did that dark spot appear?
- My husband’s, as he drove us to our respective appointments. His profile hasn’t changed in the nearly 30 years I’ve known him, except for a slight sag of skin under his chin. Still cute.
- Wes’s. Our 24-year-old son is living with us this summer with the mission to archive and organize my artwork (and other stuff). I remember the confused (bemused?) expression on his face as we pass him once, then twice, then a third time trying to find a safe spot to pull over and pick him up.
- Our other son’s female sugar glider,* Nimueh, “shouting” at me as I tried to say hello.
- The male sugar glider, Emeriss, aka Mr. Chubby Face.
*If you don’t know what a sugar glider is, see here!
The above video was one of our 365 Daily Creativity Prompts from last year. I enjoyed making the animation with charcoal and an eraser.
And don’t forget that all of our online classes are 20% off until August 19th! No coupon needed… the discount is already reflected at our site: www.carlasonheim.com.
Have a great day!