Hi everyone!

In the last two days I made a few more bugs but struggled with them yesterday.

This is a common routine… I start a new series with kind of “beginner’s luck” โ€” everything goes fast and smooth and I think that making bugs on flowers is the easiest, most fun thing I could ever do.

But then about the third day in I start to have trouble. I seem to get timid for some reason, and then, in response, overwork stuff.

This bug-in-tree was in the overworked category big time, but it looks better now that I’ve scanned it.

The recent bugs aren’t the only bugs I’ve made. Here are a few I did two years ago for a friend… their three-person family.

Buzzzzzzzz…….