Registration is now open for Anita Lehmann’s newest class, “Creative Printmaking by Hand!”
I love monotypes and I love working with Anita! In this class she makes monotype printmaking accessible to anyone… and you don’t need a press! And like all of her classes, she combines her clear teaching style with a spirit of inventiveness and freedom. We will roll, wipe, scribe, dab, fingerpaint and design in seven creative lessons!
In this class we will:
• Experiment with the printmaking process of monotype in black + white and color
• Work with color and value to evoke mood
• Discover new shapes + lovely, creative mark making.
• Find texture to create depth of surface, space and perhaps mystery
• Launch your imagination: creating prints with surprising + unique qualities
Class begins October 4th… details and sign up HERE!
Barbara Raub said:
HOW do you organize your painted papers for collage such that you can find what you need, see what you have, and not have a huge rats nest mess ????? I’ve seen shallow plastic boxes but they are much too $$$$$ and kinda large. Zip locks not big enuff and messy. I’m thinking of hanging large pieces on clip hangers in a closet… but YIKES>
Hi Carla! What a thrill to be part of Anita’s class!!!! I have experience in the technique of engraving but this seems more fun and above all more intuitive. I think I’m going to learn more techniques and maybe release my intuition more… I thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!!