- Painting is going well this week. I am grateful as I know that next week (or tomorrow) can be an entirely different story.
- Why is it that sometimes good things just FLOW out effortlessly and other times you need to take a toothpick and pick things out piece by miniscule piece?
- Here are a few artists you might like!
- I’ve gone “running” the last few days in an effort to exercise more and lose a few pounds. Since I hate to exercise, I decided that “running”* would provide the most bang for my buck… in other words, I suffer more dreadfully at the time but it can be over in 20 minutes or less.
- I was inspired by a fictional character who was in her mid-50s, “a big girl”, and who ran every morning. I figure I’m only 43, so I can do it as well. (Is it okay that I’m inspired to exercise by a FICTIONAL character? Haha!)
*Most people wouldn’t call what I do “running.”