A 30-day blog project: Something Found, Something Written, and Something Made.
I love this piece by Kristen Donegan so much!
Some things I found in a recent “journal dive.”
- Hodgepodge. Works for me.
- Overheard not long ago (two younger women talking): “I act like I care but I really don’t.”
- Circus trains are not P.C., but I love them.
- “E” is for Elephant in the Room.
- I write better with my eyes closed.
Collage made in Oaxaca, Mexico in 2016.
Have a wonderful day!
Emily Zell said:
How inspiring! I’m going to try something like this!
kelly brown said:
Thanks! A little sweetness that makes me smile.
Sent from my iPhone
Dee Curran said:
Boy do I love your collage!
Love your collage Carla!
leslie b said:
I love your posts and look forward to them everyday! Thank you!
Carla, you’re a gem. 🙂
So love this!!!