Just a quick rundown of my 2011 so far — more for MY benefit than yours, but thanks for listening!
1. Silly 3. We are having so much fun over at The Art of Silliness 3 flickr site… over 1,200 creative posts in just two weeks’ time… awesome!
4. Next Friday I fly to Los Angeles to attend the CHA Conference (Craft & Hobby Association). I will be at the conference Saturday and Sunday, January 29-30. Here is my schedule:
Barnes & Noble booth
Saturday, 1/29 — 10:00am – 11:00am
Sunday, 1/30 — 10:00am – 11:00am
Make & Take (Picasso Dogs Drawing Lab!)
Quarry Books booth – #323
Saturday, 1/29 — 2:00am – 3:00am
Sunday, 1/30 — 1:00am – 2:00am
If you live in the area and have the time, please come by and say hello!
5. ETSY. I’ve been a seller on etsy.com since 2005, and just love all the etsy has done to make the handmade “cool” again. So obviously I’m excited to be traveling to NYC to be the guest instructor for EtsyLabs’ Craft Night on Monday, February 28th! (The details of my night will be up soon…)
6. One-day workshop in Port Angeles, WA. “Drawing Lab for Mixed Media Artists,” and a “talk” during lunch. March 12th… details here!
7. Artfest 2011. I’ll be teaching a one-day workshop: “The Art of Silliness.” LIVE!!!!!
Okay… back to work!!!